I hadn’t seen Mammal in a while and even so I wasn’t really overly excited for this show. I knew it was going to be a stock setlist and sure enough it was. Only real suprise was the new song which I didn’t think I’d get. I think it saved the show for me. It’s a really good song and I’m looking forward to hearing more of it. Also, the end jam of Pinata was pretty rad too. I’ve come to the conclusion that I don’t really like the material off The Majority. Living In Sin is the best song and they rarely do it live anymore.
Don’t get me wrong the guys played really well. They always do. I just think I’m getting over them a little.
Bad sides of the night included:
- kids who don’t know how to dance.
- kids who don’t know how to sing.
- MGMT - Kids (seriously, why play this at a rock show between sets?)
- some 15 year old fingerbangin his g/f in the corner.
- the security guard eating a banana.
1. The Aural Underground
2. Nagasaki In Flames
3. Clear Enough?
5. The Majority
6. The Tempo and The Groove
7. Hell Yeah
9. Smash The Piñata
Sound Quality: C+